Used websites and apps
- navionics.com – nautical charts and apps
- Navionics online nautical charts – you can check here routes, distances, marines etc.. You can plan and save your routes.
- Boating HD – app for your mobile to navigate on see offline. You can use it on your mobile as second navigation on your boat. ( I’m using it sometime as first on charter boats were is old navigation )
- International Maritime Organization – bunch of rules and standards you need to know
- (IMO) Marine standard Communication phrases – webpage with marine communication standard published by International Maritime Organization
- Crossing borders by sailboat
- Navigation lights – simple video
Saling youtube channels
Above two channels will show you how the boats are build and shows a lot of maintenance around many stuff. Specially Expedition Evans sows how to fix fiberglass grid when boat was grounded and injured – it took them over year to splash boat, but they did amazing job.
Next channels are more like life style channels showing many nice places around the globe.
- SV Delos
- Saling UMA – 2021 is a nice trip to Northen Sees up to the end of the north (Svalbard)
- Saling Zingaro
- Saling into Freedom
And last but not least if you want to see how saling looks on Megayachts you can watch this chanel